Masters summer session times
July 29, 2018
The following sessions will operate for the summer period. From Monday 30th July and up to and including the Saturday 25th August 2018.
- Monday: Bracknell sports centre 30th July , 6th, 13th , 20th August 5.30 -7.00am. No session on the Monday 27th August – bank holiday Monday
- Tuesday: Bracknell sports centre 31st July 8.45 – 10.00pm, 7th,14th, 21st August 8.00-10.00pm
- Thursday: Garrison sports centre 2nd ,9th,16th,23rd August 7.30-9.00pm
- Saturday: Bracknell sports centre 4th ,11th,18th, 25th August 6.30 – 8.00am
- Sunday: Bracknell sports centre 5th , 12th , 19th August 6.30-8.00am. No session on the Sunday 26th August – bank holiday Sunday.
Please aim to attend maximum session possible and if you want to try out a session that you would not normally attend that is not a problem. just talk to me to confirm which sessions they will be so that i have an idea on number of swimmers attending. I am fully aware that the above period of time falls into the family holiday period. Should you be away on leave then please can you let me know.
Should you have any queries relating to the above session times and dates then please speak to me.
Those swimmers aiming to compete in the following list of events need to ensure maximum use possible of the summer sessions listed above.
Let’s make the most of the summer schedule and also consider entries for the following events.
- Berks & Bucks county championship Sunday 16th September at Maidenhead.
- Short course south east masters champs at Guildford spectrum on the Saturday 6th October.
- National in Sheffield on Friday 26th Oct. – Saturday-27th and – Sunday 28th October. If you have any question relating to your entries then please contact me.
Hope you all enjoy the summer and hope to see you all at the planned sessions.