2018 Club Championships (Entries Now Closed)
800m and 1,500m Freestyle Events
- Tuesday 5th June: Session 1, Bracknell Leisure Centre. Results
- Tuesday 12th June: Session 2, Bracknell Leisure Centre. Results
Short Course Events
- Saturday 16th June: Session 1, Bracknell Leisure Centre. Results
- Saturday 16th June: Session 2, Bracknell Leisure Centre. Results
- Saturday 14th July: Session 3, Bracknell Leisure Centre. Sign-in before 14:00, warm up starts at 14:15
- Saturday 14th July: Session 4, Bracknell Leisure Centre. Sign-in before 18:00, warm up starts at 18:15
- Programme now available for you to print out.
- Please check the list of accepted swims (192 pages):
- Entries now closed
- Bracknell Club Championships Information
- Problems with entries: Please note there were 125 No Times and incorrect times received, however these were accepted/adjusted by the Promoter this year and the No Time entries were given next slowest entry time to allow them to be included in the programme for the relevant event.
Entry into the Club Championships
All squads from Foundation 1 and 2 all the way up to Youth Competitive/Performance and Masters are eligible to enter club champs.
If you haven’t done club champs before it is a level 4 meet which means the times achieved at this meet are eligible for County Championships and also other licensed meets including our own BWSC Level 3 meets. We have a number of strokes and distances through the 5 sessions and you will see below the events structure for each sessions:
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you wish to enter any distances or strokes and you DO NOT have a time for these in SwimManager the events will appear in red – YOU CAN ENTER THESE EVENTS – simply get a time from your coach and manually enter the swims in Swim Manager. There are no lower or upper qualifying times for club champs.
Please refer to your individual coaches notes about swims they will be advising you to enter.