30th June 2018 BWSC 2018 Summer L3 Open Meet – Bracknell Leisure Centre – Short Course – Licence 3SE180989
- Entries are now closed. All entries made and paid for via the on-line entry system have been acccepted.
- Please see
- Final session times are:
- Session 1 – Register by 12:10, Warm Up 12:15, Start 13:00
- Session 2 – Register by 17:10, Warm Up 17:15, Start 17:45
- We will be including a boys and girls 50m Medley Skins skins competition. This will be swum at the end of session 1. Full details are in the Skins Competition Conditions.
- We will be accepting time trials. Time Trials must be requested by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the ASA Number of the swimmer. You will be provided with a special link to make an entry (for that swimmer only) via the on-line entry system. This entry must be made and paid for by midday on 29 June. We will not be accepting time trials on the day. The cost of time trials will be £7.50 per event.
- Entry Pack – Bracknell L3 Open Meet 2018 Information and Entry Pack (but see revised session 2 timing above).
- Any questions should be emailed to email@example.com
7th and 8th April 2018 BWSC Spring L3 Open – Aldershot Garrison Sports Centre – Long Course – Licence 3SE180410
For results of earlier meets – follow this link
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ: Photography Policy BWSC Level 3 Open Meet.
By its very nature, this Open Meet is in the public arena. By entering this competition the participant and their parents acknowledge that it may result in the recording and publication of his/her image.
In line with recent guidance from the ASA, we no longer require registration of devices capable of recording images. The ASA have changed their guidance as “with technological development, this has proved no longer practical or beneficial.”