Bob is an extremely qualified coach, gaining his level 3 club coaches award in 1989, Bob is a qualified Army PTI and motivated his army recruits at Gibraltar Barracks.
All of Bob’s swimmers are aged 13 years and above and all have come through BWSC competitive and performance pathways. Bob challenges his swimmers to achieve to the best of their ability whilst juggling school and other sports activities, all his swimmers are very experienced at competing at all levels and are still expecting to compete.
Swimmers have come from both the competitive and performance pathway and are aged 13+. When 18 years old they go on to join Masters.
- Compete in at least 2 Bracknell & Wokingham level 3 Meets.
- Compete in the Club Championships and inter club galas.
(Guidance from YP Coach) and compete in at least 2 open meets throughout the year.
- Attendance should be a minimum of 3 sessions out of 5.
- Be a positive role model within the club, have great work ethic, be polite and give 100% in all the sessions you attend.
- Abide by the swimmer’s code of conduct.
Swimmers who do not meet the minimum attendance or competition standard level will be asked not to renew their membership.
Promotion Criteria to Elite Youth or Masters
- Must be 17/18 years old for Masters.
- Must have multiple County times for Elite Youth.
- Attend a minimum of 3 training sessions for Elite Youth.
- Promotion is at the discretion of the coaches.
The criteria above will be at the coaches discretion.
Your squad Rep is: Helen Thompson
Please contact Helen with any questions about training, galas and meets or general questions about the club.