Markus joined the coaching team in May 2017.
Youth Performance 2
Swimmers in Youth Performance 2 must have multiple Counties times and /or Regional Base Times and aspiring to gain Regional Automatic Times. Swimmers are 15-18 years old.
- Swimmers to compete at competitions individually and in team events.
- Continual assessment of training requirements to include test sets.
- Should attend 4 out of 7 sessions, try to include one early morning training session (mid-week) and aim to attend at least one land training session per week unless prior agreement with the squad coach.
- Be a positive role model within the club, have great work ethic, be polite and give 100% in all the sessions you attend.
- Abide by the swimmer’s code of conduct.
- Competitions attendance (a minimum requirement): Swimmers should compete in at least 6 competitions a season, 1 of which must be Bracknell & Wokingham Club Championships, Berks and South Bucks County Championships, Bracknell & Wokingham Level 3 County and Regional Meet.
The criteria above will be at the coaches discretion.
Your squad Rep is: Andy Charlton
Please contact Andy with any questions about training, galas and meets or general questions about the club.