- Competing at Regional level, aspiring to National Level
- Swimmers to have at least 1 Regional base time and 1 Regional Qualifying Time
- Continual assessment of training requirements to include test sets
- Must attend a minimum of 65% of the total training hours to include one early morning training session (mid-week). Swimmers must attend at least one land training sessions per week unless prior agreement with the squad coach.
- Abide by the swimmer’s code of conduct
Subscribe to filtered calendar