Competitive Squad Coach: Rhian Galea
Competitive Squad is for swimmers ranging from 12-14 years of age and are aspiring to be County level swimmers whilst also taking part in many other sports and activities.
With Guidance from the CS Coach:
- Compete in at least 2 Bracknell & Wokingham level 3 Meets.
- Compete in the Club Championships and inter club galas (Guidance from AGC Coach).
- Compete in at least 1 open meet throughout the year and compete in at least 2 BWSC Level 3 Meets
- Being available for team competitions if selected. (Guidance from AGC Coach)
- Swimmers should attend a minimum of 2 out of 3 sessions per week.
- Good technique, enjoyment and commitment when swimming.
- Abide by the swimmer’s code of conduct.
Swimmers who do not meet the minimum attendance, competition standard level or training approach will not be invited to renew their memberships. There may be a place for swimmers in the Bracknell Leisure Centre, Everyone Active Junior Fitness.
Promotion Criteria to Elite 4 or Youth Competitive
- Good Skills.
- Continual assessment of swimmer (test set).
- 3 sessions completed at a high standard.
- County Consideration times.
The criteria above will be at the coaches discretion.