Claire has been a competitive swimmer all her life and still swims and competes for our Masters squad, gaining her Level 2 Coaching Aquatics award in 2015 she is a professional swimming teacher, teaching at a number of swim schools throughout the Bracknell area.
Claire prides herself on offering a competitive and challenging stream of swimming to her squad who range from 12-15 years of age. All her swimmers compete at level 3 meets and internal competitions, she has helped two swimmers achieve a county qualifying standard in 2016 both for the 100m freestyle.
Technique and commitment to swimming is of paramount importance to Claire, often helping swimmers balance their out of swimming activities, many of her swimmers juggle many sports to county or above standard.
Claire offers that personalised and friendly understanding of teenagers whilst still pushing them to achieve to the best of their ability
- Competing at Level 3 open meets, Club Championships and inter club galas
- Attend as many sessions as possible, Ideally 2 to 3 sessions per week.
- Abide by the swimmer’s code of conduct
- Continual assessment of swimmer to meet training requirements
- Promotion is at the discretion of coaches